Sound like your check-list? Is it time? Then you'll want to this view this beautifully presented and affordable beach apartment/town-house in the "right across from the beach & a swim" Aqua Soleil Villas complex. Oh... and did I mention you can live, love, enjoy AND have your 'small furry friend' ! Why not call Rob 021 0238 9767 for your physical or video viewing as soon as you're free?
Tick YES for your new lifestyle and tick YES for:
- modern beautifully presented two-bedroom two storey 'end-of-block' villa/town-house: light, bright & beachy
- open-plan lounge living that flows out to your balcony decking: relax with a coffee and a good book
- 2 allocated car parks and under-floor storage: space & convenience
- negotiable full furniture & additional chattels package: easy & ready to enjoy
- and did I mention Aqua Soleil Villas is small pet friendly: joy & companionship
- and are you going to live and enjoy it; rent it; or holiday let it: income & investment
- beautiful Ohuka/Brophy's Beach: offering safe waters for swims, dips, boating, fishing: fun & memories
- attractive established Aqua Soleil complex with landscaped gardens, heated lap pool, spa PLUS onsite maintenance manager
And finally, say YES to all the other fantastic coastal beach lifestyle opportunities Whitianga, Mercury Bay and the Coromandel Peninsula offers you.
So, bring your check-list and let's view - call Rob 021 0238 9767 now for private or video appointment or see advertised OPEN HOMES - thank you.
Ball & Co Realty is a sharing and conjuncting agency - feel free to make contact via your favorite real estate agent.
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some 3.25 hours' drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions; pristine (often deserted) beaches; as well as fantastic fishing, boating, kayaking, diving, biking, walking, hunting, international golf and many other leisure opportunities. A cool, vibrant and thriving town with around 7,000 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development; Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living, lifestyle and business environment with a full and diverse range of 'small city' infrastructure, public amenities, visitors' services and tourist attractions... whilst retaining her safe and inclusive and small-town charm and character. Good for your soul? Call now to get started...
#whitianga #beach #realestate #property #sovereign #beachlife #forsale #whitiangarealestate #whitiangaproperty #coromandel #apartment #villa #goodforyoursoul
42/1 Centennial Drive, Whitianga