Is it time then? Time for your elevated pastoral lifestyle dream? Call now to view this gorgeous and spacious contemporary coastal retreat with top-class "Ohuka Park" position and place. You'll also be enjoying all the other wonderful benefits the Whitianga beach lifestyle and Coromandel Peninsula delivers you. Time? ... then call Ange 021 131 8525 now - thank you.
Here's just some of the many impressive features and benefits for you:
- contemporary coastal family/executive home in almost lyrical water and sea-view setting: time to relax & recharge?
- lovely light and generous open plan multi-living with luminescent central 'Atrium': brilliance & ambience
- stunning spacious 'entertainers' kitchen WITH enviable 'Chef's' triple oven/range PLUS quality appliances: easy & practical
- granny 'flat'/guest/family layout (with own bathroom) PLUS own access to front/decking: multi-generational? income potential?
- private and ample master suite enjoying walk-in robe PLUS ensuite with comfortable shower and 'Rain Soaker'
- private fenced decking offers brilliant alfresco entertaining lifestyle: bask on balmy summer evenings
- simply incredible water and sea-view park-like and pastoral setting: calm & serene
- Not forgetting: the garaging; workshop AND extensive storage PLUS gated parking for boats & motor-homes: convenience & space
- AND beautiful nearby Ohuka/Brophy's Beach: offering safe waters for swims, dips, boating, fishing: fun & memories
Call Ange 021 131 8525 now for your viewing options - thank you.
Ball & Co Realty is a sharing and conjuncting agency - feel free to make contact via your favourite real estate agent.
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some three hours' drive or so from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions; pristine (often deserted) beaches; as well as fantastic fishing, boating, kayaking, diving, biking, walking, hunting, international golf and many other leisure opportunities. A cool, vibrant and thriving town with approximately 7,000 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development; Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living, lifestyle and business environment with a full and diverse range of 'small city' infrastructure, public amenities, visitors' services and tourist attractions... whilst retaining her safe and inclusive and small-town charm and character. Good for your soul? Call now to get started...
#seaview #beach #lifestyle #rural #waterview #contemporary #spacious #harmony #realestate #property #beachlife #forsale #whitiangarealestate #whitianga # Coromandel #goodforyoursoul