Might this north-easterly sunny modern villa make a relaxing place to retreat, reside or recharge? Come and discover how your opportunity for waterfront, beach and Coromandel lifestyle is going to make you feel! And, it doesn't stop there... why not let the superior managed complex take care of your valuable asset PLUS, if you like... the guest rental pool can deliver you income when you're not in town... Sound good? Call Rob now to view - thank you.
Here's an overview of some of the many features, benefits & extras for you:
- stylish modern north-easterly first-floor villa: canal-front and water views: sunny & spacious
- light open-plan high-stud living leads out on to your verandah entertaining: just relax & recharge with friends
- large modern, well-appointed kitchen with granite bench-tops PLUS super storage: beautiful, useful & practical
- master & en-suite with walk-in robe also flows out to your sunny water-view balcony for your morning coffee and catch-ups?
- full furniture and additional chattels package INCLUDED: you'll be nicely set and ready to go
- higher-stud garage PLUS trailer boat-park AND guest car park: space, storage & convenience
- superior, gated & landscaped complex with heated pool, spa, gym, tennis court PLUS on-site boat-ramp access & wash-down
- professionally managed with onsite managers: would that guest rental income make sense?... Valuable? Prudent?
- Mercury Bay's renowned beaches, boating, game-fishing PLUS... no sand-bar/all-tide access: superb lifestyle & leisure
Owners' price guide; information pack; and latest SOLD prices/comparables are available for you.
Viewing is by appointment. Call Rob 021 0238 9767 now - thank-you.
Ball & Co Realty is a sharing and conjuncting agency - feel free to make contact via your favourite real estate agent.
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions.
Unit 12, 73 South Highway, Whitianga