So, why not escape the stresses and strains of busy life and enjoy this sunny, stylish and private villa right now? Would you retreat here for the easy life you deserve? If you like, you could let this superior managed and gated complex take care of your asset AND the professionally managed guest rental pool could deliver you income. Sound good? Call now to view - thank you.
Here's an overview of some of the many features, benefits & extras for you:
- luxury modern northerly first-floor villa: canal-front and water views: stylish & spacious
- light open-plan living with clerestory windows flows out to your sunny verandah and gorgeous water views: relax & recharge
- quality modern kitchen with granite bench-tops and super storage: beautiful & practical
- master with en-suite with walk-in wardrobe likewise leads out to your sunny water-view balcony: morning coffee & a good book?
- higher-stud garage PLUS close-by trailer boat/motor-home park AND guest car park: space, storage & convenience
- end of block with own exclusive (not shared) stairwell for this arguably best positioned Sovereign Pier villa: privacy & sunsets over the range
- professionally managed gated & landscaped complex with heated pool, spa, gym, tennis court PLUS on-site boat-ramp access: simply superb
- Mercury Bay's fantastic boating, game-fishing, beaches PLUS... no sand-bar/all-tide access: quality lifestyle & leisure
Information pack and latest SOLD prices/comparables are available for you.
Call Rob 021 0238 9767 now for your private or video showing
Ball & Co Realty is a sharing and conjuncting agency - feel free to make contact via your favourite real estate agent.
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions; pristine (often deserted) beaches; as well as fantastic fishing, boating, kayaking, diving, biking, walking, hunting, international golf and many other leisure opportunities. A cool, vibrant and thriving town with nearly 7,000 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development; Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living, lifestyle and business environment with a full and diverse range of 'small city' infrastructure, public amenities, visitors' services and tourist attractions... whilst retaining her safe and inclusive and small-town charm and character. Good for your soul? Call now to get started... #whitianga #waterfront #canalfront #beach #realestate #apartment #villa #property #sovereign #beachlife #forsale #whitiangarealestate #whitiangaproperty #coromandel #apartment #villa #worldclass
Unit 38, 73 South Highway, Whitianga