Is it time to grow your business to the next stage in Whitianga... and have YOUR new premises YOUR way? Perhaps, you'd like to secure the land for now and take the next steps when you're ready? Sound like a plan? Then call Rob 021 0238 9767 now to schedule your private walk-over - thank you.
Following overview for you
- 471m2 (MOL) commercial zoned land in central Whitianga CBD location
- zoned TCDC - Waterfront with increased site coverage and maximum height possibilities: ask me!
- beach and bay walkway at end of Mill Road - 235m (MOL) plus wharf/harbour 415m (MOL)
- nearby CBD selection: Westpac, Gull, Pub/Sports Bar/Grill, Stirling Sports, Paper Plus, BNZ, Life Pharmacy, Subway, Whitianga Hotel
- one of NZ's most popular and loved living lifestyle and holiday / tourism destinations as well as a recognised Coromandel and Waikato growth hub with "small city infrastructure"
Being sold PLUS GST (if any)
Call Rob 021 0238 9767 now to schedule your private walk-over - thank you.
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions; pristine (often deserted) beaches; as well as fantastic fishing, boating, kayaking, diving, biking, walking, hunting, international golf and many other leisure opportunities. A cool, vibrant and thriving town with over 6,000 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development; Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living, lifestyle and business environment with a full and diverse range of small city infrastructure, public amenities, visitors' services and tourist attractions - whilst retaining her safe and inclusive and small-town charm and character. Good for your soul? Call now to get started - thank you.
#commercial #whitianga #land #CBD #realestate #property #forsale #whitiangarealestate #whitiangaproperty #beach #coromandel #goodforyoursoul
2b (LOT 3) Mill Road, Whitianga