Is it OK to ask - what's on your wish-list? Modern/Yes? Sunny/Yes? Quality/Yes? Easy-care/Yes? Investment/Yes? Gated/Yes? Security/Yes? Internal double garage/Yes? Boat (motor-home) space/Yes? Boat-ramp access/Yes? Whitianga's stunning coastal/beach amenities/YES double YES? Then... why not call now to view and let's tick it all off...
- quality modern northerly three-bedroom two-bathroom town-house villa: sunny, stylish & spacious
- modern open plan kitchen with lovely granite tops: practical & creative
- light and open-plan 'higher-stud' living with celestory windows flows onto your large sunny outdoor balcony: relax & recharge
- internal access double garage PLUS additional 8m (MOL) boat / motorhome / vehicle park: convenience, storage & space
- northerly ground-floor outdoor patio/barbecue and walled garden area - ask me
- currently rented with lifestyle tenants keen to stay: investment income PLUS is equity gain possible? Ask me
- superior gated landscaped 'Waterways' complex with heated pool, spa, gym, tennis court PLUS on-site boat-ramp access
So... imagine what it'd probably cost to buy land and build all of this... Sovereign Pier lifestyle might be more affordable than you think? Call now for your private viewing or see advertised OPEN HOMES. Thank-you.
Ball & Co Realty is a sharing and conjuncting agency - feel free to make contact via your favourite real estate agent.
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions; pristine (often deserted) beaches; as well as fantastic fishing, boating, kayaking, diving, biking, walking, hunting, international golf and many other leisure opportunities. A cool, vibrant and thriving town with over 6,100 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development; Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living environment.
Unit 46, 73 South Highway, Whitianga