You're going to be enjoying a lovely light, bright and full of delight three-bedroom sea-view beach-style home; beautifully situated in a well-regarded elevated cul-de-sac... PLUS you're only a short drive to the beach, main street shops and Whitianga's many other amenities... AND of course there's all the other fantastic features and benefits the beach, the coast, Mercury Bay and the Coromandel Peninsula is offering you. Why not call as soon as you're free?
Here's just some of the many features and benefits for you:
- updated, elevated and enchanting sunny family beach retreat home: time to kick back, relax & recharge?
- amazing wide-angle ocean views around the bay - from Cook's Beach to the Harbour Lights and beyond...
- light open lounge living leads out to your wraparound verandah decking: bask & entertain on balmy summer evenings
- large 876m2 (MOL) section with gorgeous park-like/bush setting AND thriving vegetable and flower beds
- highly desirable elevated cul-de-sac "Centennial Heights" position: peace-of-mind & security
- AND let's not forget the enclosed double basement garaging: space & convenience
So... are you a family; holiday-maker; rental investor; empty nester; or just looking for a safe and peaceful place to escape and relax? What do you feel... beach & lifestyle; family & fun; holiday & income... investment & capital gain?
Owners' price guide, information pack and latest Whitianga SOLD prices/comparables are available for you.
Call Rob 021 0238 9767 now for your private/video appointment or see advertised open homes - thank you.
*** Whitianga is a historic coastal resort town some 2.75 hours from Auckland, Tauranga & Hamilton and also one of NZ's favourite holiday destinations; enjoying some of its best natural attractions including amazing beaches and fantastic fishing, boating, diving, biking, walking, hunting, golf and many other leisure opportunities. Whitianga offers a premier lifestyle and business environment with a full range of small city infrastructure, amenities and services.